Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mojo is back!!!

Okay, okay...I know it's been a LONG while since I've opened my blog and posted. But I'm here now!!
Been busy lately stamping again!! Whew! I really enjoyed getting my mojo back! (PS. can anyone really tell me what Mojo means???)
I went to a SU workshop at my friend Jenn's home 2 weeks ago. I think that's what got me going again. Within a couple of days, I got creative. Stayed up late one night and cranked out several cards. Used SU punches and papers along with some CTMH paper and emellishments. I want to credit Dawn G. and others from whom I've been channeling some inspiration thru their videos.

It's a good thing the colors match well enough because I have lots of CTMH paper!! Boy, do I!!
Going to attend another workshop on Saturday. And after my house is put back in order a bit more, I am going to get back to hosting my workshops once again. I have so many projects to share.
Need to learn to use my digital scrapbooking program too! Sooooo many things to accomplish.

Here's what I've been working on...







No comments: